hi guys
I still havnt blogged abt my shirt signing thingamajig but I am now!!!!!
so...... Itook an extra t'shirt along incase a teacher yelled at me for wearing a signed shirt or incase a friend wrote 'kick me!' at the back.
At first I wore 2 shirts together but I found it tickelish. (Hope thas the correct spelling). It was very hot wearing 2 shirts. I let people sign it while I lazed aroung the class slacking.......
During lunch I took a bunch of pics of me an a bunch of friendz. I wore 2 shirts an sweat alot, but it waz worth it!
Then during hindi me hindi teacher very kindly took group pics of the class in cool ways!!!
Before SUPW ( I dunno what that stands for) I changed int me cool signed shirt!
T'was amazind!
It rox
I had the best time of my (GIIS) life with
my friendz Diya (tiyasha) meghna anju and gang!
( I dunno who th rest of the gang is)
anyway....I luved it!!!
mehek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment