Tuesday, September 14, 2010

blog post

Hi every1!!!!! Im gggonna update my blog!!! :))
I hv 2 say sumthing rly kul!!!!
My school basketball team won our 1st match everr!!!! and I actually scored in it!!! :O I cudent believe it either ween I scored the 1st basket!!!! :O
andway.... we won 34-10 and it was epicc!! :)
my exams r going on so I dun hv much tym..... but I hv a hol aft every 2 eexams so its gr8!!! i hv a hol day aft 2!! :O
this cat named mojo has been cuming 2 my bhouse everyday though he hsnt come ever since mamma had 2 spray him witgh water... (he was poretty upset aft that)
my geo and ict exams r tmr..... my eng and phy and bio exam 2 over..... but the worst hindi is still left! that thought is so depressing!! :o and anyway!!! ateast on fri that will get over

I was soo stupid
I studied 24 my last 2 exams 1st and den on my 1st exam day I hdntstudied proparly!!! I hp I pass.... :P
:D

I made a blog 4 my basketball team thingi
its called www.npsibasketball.blogspot.com
it has pics on it!!! :))

Ill blog again aft my exams so 4 now bye!!!

No comments: