good evening ladies and gentle men,
I am mehek and this is ___________ and we shall be presenting ____________ tonight.
LAME!!!!!!!!!!!
1- No one greets people like that
2- men (atleast boys) arn't gentle!!!
3- I would never ever ever ever ever say stuff (fancy words (soficsticated language)) like that!!!!
This is how is should be.....
hey all! whats up!!!!!
I'm mehek!!! (taking off sunglasses)
and this is ____________!!!!!!!! (taking off sunglasses)
and we will be presenting _____________ tonight!!!!!!!
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1- cool words - hey, whats up, sunglasses.
2- funny
3- with cool props
4- with cool sunglasses......... wait, Isn't that a prop????????? OOOOPs
5- Ummmmmmmm.................................I hven't really thoughtof 5........
this is embarrasing!!!!
G2G!!!!!
CYA!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I wont 'see' u ......!
bye!!!
Oh ya and I am going to tioman nxt week!! Itll be awesome!!!
Oh and I didn't feel like using the letters - ps
Opppppps.......I just did!
Bye
ps. No more ps after this bye
Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment