Hi ! I'm Back!!!! I am blogging about what has been happening lately. Thats why this post is called ' Lately' Hahahahahahahahahaha! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Now I have 2 things to blog about today
- About the best chocolate chip muffins in the world
- About NPS
About the chocolate chip muffins...........
My mum baked the best muffins in the galexy!!!! They are unhealthy and delicious!!!!! I'ts great. I have just eaten another one of them!!!! Extra chocolate chips in them!!!! I dont think I am explaining them to the people who r reading but I just enjoy typing these cool words.
About NPS.........
U may know that the full form of NPS is National Public School! So.....I am in class 6A!!!!!!! The same class as Ishita my long (lost) ( fine maybe she In't lost) friend. Its great I had loads of fun and met loads of X- friends! and ome friends who I totaly forgtot but now I remember!!!!!!!
I'll blog again soon!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps. I just felt like making my post colourful
pss. I have no Idea what ps. Stands for
ppss. I'll blog about my last day at Global Indian International School later. I don't feel like writing I mean typing about my shirt signing and what my friends wrote and What happened and....and......opppppps.......I shouldnt type abt It noW!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great Blog !!I just love it.!
Post a Comment