OMG my hols r going on and I am soooo bored at home! Theres nothing 2 do!!!! I still havent done the ipod thingi cuz my sis STILL has exams!!!! its so wierd how her exams lyk last 4 ever and mine last 1-2 weeks! we have pretty much the same no. of subjects ( I think)
nowdays I spend most of the tym on fb or yahoo or my new proper website!!!! This website wont really be dat cool 4 my classmates and :( X- classmates ( I made the sad face cuz Im sad my classmates r now my X-classmates)! The website name is www.jackson-fans.webs.com ! Its all about michael Jackson percyjackson and somewhat harry potter (hurry puttar in hindi :) )
I am gonna have my 1st day of school on 16th! 1st day as in 1st day of 7th...... Im gonna go 2 7A!!! Im pretty happy with my class exept that I-s-h-i-t-a, shagun and kavitha will not be my classmates..... :( I wrote I-s-h-i-t-a's name lyk that because I dun want it 2 sensor lyk i****a cuz den shell be mad at me cuz ( I think ) she reads myblog.........
Its kinda funny that I-s-h-i-t-a's name gets sensored. apparently shit gets sensored and hername gets sensored! I know u will be annoyed wit my 4 typing this but u shud be honoured that you get a FULL para dedicated 2 yr name! be happy!!!
Anyway........ my sister's fone fell off her table and 3/4 ofthe screen blacked out!!! :P 2 her! andthen I LENT my fone 2 her!!! there was lyk this deal that she would give me 2 simple plan albums and 21stt century breakdown!!! now Im listening 2 dem!!! I luv those songs!!!
I also downloaded whataya want from me, time for miracles, 4 yr entertainment by adam lambert, live lyk were dying by kris allen..... bet reading these songs are boring.......
2 bad 4 u!! I have nothing 2 blog abt so 2 bad!!! :P btw I kuv dis ( i bet yr thinking that I luv this new SONG but its not a song! arnt u happy??? :) ) new imotican (I think dats the spelling) the imoticonny thing is -_-!!! Is lyk dis dull face but sadly fb makes it a happy face wit dull eyes yk.....I dunno how 2 type it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment