The weekend is boring now! I cant believe Im saying dis but Im bored over the weekend! Can u believe this? I cant! Im bored and I still havent got the ipod thingi cuz My sister had exams! Tday is some party Im inviting my class 4! Out of 27 students only 9 are coming! Maybe dats cuz I live across the country (wen I say across the country it sounds like it is really far away but its not really dat far)
I dunno wat to do wit them today evening! We'll probably trash my condo..............
Btw- my post is called yawn cuz Im bored wen there is nothing 2 do
Im listening to pokerface on the radio, 98.7
On mon we have 2 carry our books 2 school and we have dis basketball contest thingi! Dats good cuz its interhouse and me and my frens (who are in the same house) play basket ball everyday during lunch wen my other frens play soccer (I hate soccer)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cool! soooooo true!
Post a Comment