Saturday, March 13, 2010

BOREDOM!

I am soooo bored nowdays....... I have abslutaly nothing to do! I go online on the internet and come offline and go online again....... den I dicided to blog........ but I am breaking my promise!
I know that I promised that my next post will be about the ipod thingi but my sis will have her exams soon so she cant teach me! I gues u(AND i) have to wait!

My fren decided to make a website....... den we decided to make one together......... den I found out how to make a website and I made one to try it....... its called- www.somecrap.webs.com
I know dat the name is wierd/......I was just annoyed at the time and I couldnt think of anything else! Its really borin but u shud still go there! Its empty............

I had my class party ar school and I baked awesome brownie to take to school! U shud have tried it............. Then at homw I baked another one 4 home wit my cousin sister....... It tasted awesomer!!! It was the awesomist brownie in the world! But the inside tasted a bit like fidge so we tried to heat it 4 5mins in the micrrowwave....... guess what happened........... We now have home baked cookies that taste like subway cookies! My cousin went out and I am currenty thinking of her reaction when she sees the cookies! (My mum and I heated them in the micro!)

I really dunno what elso to blog about........ while typing this post I could think of so many and now I dunno any of them! It sounded like so many before........... :(- thats a sad face

I have to go 4 dis party at my friends house where I ave to play my guitar and the piano....... I didnt know what I was going to play and I just informed a friend that I was going to play a duet with her....... She didnt know what to play either ( no she actually knew wat to play and I was the only one who didnt know what to play)

I named my guitar cake! Cake is such a cheerfull and happy name right?????? anyway..... a dog inspired that name to me! In my condo there is this dog named cake ( in german) (but I dunno the german word for cake) ! That is what inspired me!

Im not going to make any promises abpout what I will blog about next but I just realized something....... while typing this post it seema really short but when I vew the blog the post is so long!

No comments: