My exams got over today and I am soooooo happy!!!!! Thats y this blog post is called happiness! Happiness is an adverb! ( I think) If u didnt know that before u read this....... u noe that now! ( I got that line out of a program Iwatch!)
Today lots of stuff happened!!!!!!!!
STUFF STUFF STUFF!
My last xam was pretty easy! I finished it in 15 mins out of 1 hr!!!! But u didnt noe some stuff! But who cares?????
exams r over !
exams r over!
( thats a chant!)
I got my maths paper! First I got some marks dat were ok but then i spotted 12 marks worth of mistakes my teacher made while correcting my paper and I got 2nd highest in class!!!! Yay!!!!!
Wen the last exam ended my frens and I were screaming and screaming and screaming and we got busted by Susan maam.
I am sooooooo happy exams r over and im so annoyed with this annoying X-bus mate of mine (whos name I dun think i should mention). She is an idiot!
By the way......... I loved the movie 3 idiots!!!! I also love the movie and books- Percy Jackson!!!! Thay are so awesome!!!!! I mean like how can a book about uncaping a pen to make it a sword and battleing mostors with it and having the powers to control water since the kid is the son of Possidon the ancient greek god of the seas?????????? I dun think u people understood that last para about Percy Jackson and the lightning thief!!!!! I just finished the second Percy Jackson...... Iborrowed it from my best frens classmate! I need the next Percy jackson urgently!!!!!!
LALALALALALA!!!
I jus need to mention one last thing about this blog.......... I am planning to put and ipod thingi on the sreen of my blog so dat we can play music while reading the blog....... I have to figure out how to do dat but i noe my sister knows....... I saw it on her blog a few years ago!
I promise the next post I have will be about the ipod/ how to put it up/ how my sis didnt bother to teach me yet!!
LOL! HAHA! HEE HEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment